Please dont attempt to save me. I know that it is a common misconception that the "damsel in distress" or woman in the story needs to be saved in order for her to fall in love with the prince. The damsel in distress sometimes needs to save herself, and isnt always looking to fall in love. If you try to save me, I will get super pissed. Let me do it myself. No one else can fix you permanently.
So I found the goals I set at the beginning of this school year. And I decided to re post them and cross off the ones I accomplished and introduce my new goal for this year.
1) Get straight A's for at least two six weeks. (I say this because I have never gotten straight A's before and I am in one advanced class in which its really hard to get an A."
2) make 10 new friends
3) Save more money. (Id set an amount, but I dont know what kind of job situation I am gunna have this year.)
4) Read more books, and of a wider variety.
5) Let the people I love know I love them.
6) Say whats on my mind and not be afraid to defend my opinion
7) Worry about the future less.
8) Try at least five new foods.
9) Watch all of the starwars movies, and other classics that ive never watched.
10) Find something new that im good at.
Wow! I feel acomplised haha. : ) Only a few I didnt get to. And theres always time.
So now for my new goal. Theres just one. Its a big one.
I am going to run a marathon next spring.
A lot of my friends seem to think I cant do it. I realised I really like running, and im pretty decent at it. So. Im going to build up slowly and hopefully by next spring I will be able to run 26 miles. Thats a lot. But Im not going to doubt myself.
Im at a time in my life, where I pretty much live day to day. Hoping for adventure and fun and friends. Im setting a few goals, like working out for this summer, and getting done with school.
Im afraid if I stop living day to day, trying new things and truely treating every day like its a new oppertunity I may never get to again.
Theres always something trying to hold me back, but this time im gunna try not to let it. Theres always someone who I could sit at home and wait for, but im gunna try not to. Theres always something that could ruin my day, but im gunna push it aside. Theres some boy who could be stringing me along, but im gunna try to show em whose boss haha.
Im finally doing the things that make me happy, I know that sounds selfish, but I havent done them in so long I forgot what they where.
Its weird, I used to be sick all the time. I havent even had the slightest sniffle or cough or even alergy since the breakup. Maybe this was really healthy for me. : )